• Last week, MiAmor managed to tear a calf muscle while walking down the street. Weirdly, he is not happy about being under doctor's orders to stay on the couch with the remote for two weeks.
• Last Saturday was the boffo "Four! Four! Four Events in One Day" at McDiva's school, at which I am PTA Pres. Due to the above injury, I was without my trusty
• Monday was the election of new PTA officers, and at the last minute I found an
• Today, my mom is having major surgery, in another state. It is surgery that I would categorize as elective, though she would not. It's a constant source of friction. I am worried because major is major, elective or not.
• Saturday is my eldest stepdaughter's wedding reception, and I am mom-in-charge-of-planning-due-to-living-i
There are various other bits of excitement, and while almost all of them are fun and frolicksome, there are just too many of them between now and my seasonal_spuffy posting day. Not to mention the spuffy_wonder art-to-fic piece due at the end of May. I knew this would happen. Still, please be understanding if I am not commenting that my usual rate. I'm checking in whenever I can, but then I must flit off and deal with (mostly fun) things. A lot.
You'd all make me extra-specially giddy if you were able to post something over at fantas_magoria this week. It's Doppelgängland week, and who doesn't love an umlaut?