1. Bela Fleck at the new SF Jazz Center. Banjo fun! (Also, dinner beforehand with dear friends.)
2. Gershwin and Ravel at the SF Symphony with Dear Old Dad, who was in town for....
3. McDiva's Third Annual Fashion Show! Big doings! A triumph! One of these days, I'll post pictures.
4. A whole bunch of school-related stuff, and also work related, well, work.
5. Huge flurry of getting ready for vacation/college tour week. Still on-going. Why else would I be making a post?
But I had to note that today is the fifth anniversary of posting my first fanfic on LJ! Just five years after Buffy the Vampire Slayer went off the air. Late to the party, but very happy to be here. herself_nyc encouraged me to try my hand, and I posted without knowing it was her birthday! So, now it's a milestone day for two reasons. Happy birthday to you, darling, and happy fanniversary to me. I hoped to have some fic to post today, but that's not happening. I am working on my Seasonal Spuffy story, though, so there will be something soon!
Love to you all!
This entry was originally posted at http://rebcake.dreamwidth.org/30779.html. Please comment here or there using OpenID.